In my spare time I like to work on open source software projects. Not only do I find it fun and a great way to keep learning new things, I have benefited greatly from other OSS projects and am glad to give back a little. Here are some projects I own and maintain.
- pgFormatter - A VS Code extension that formats PostgresSQL SQL
- aspnet-core-react-template - ASP.NET Core / React SPA Template App
- Cron Expression Descriptor - A C# library that converts cron expressions into localized human readable strings
- jQuery googleslides - A jQuery plugin to display your Google Photos, including Picasa and Google+ albums in a slideshow format. It supports photo captions, scaling, randomization, and other useful options. There is an easy to use WordPress plugin available as well.
- dbup-consolescripts - NuGet Package Manager Console scripts for DbUp
- dbup-sqlserver-scripting - SQL Server object definition scripting for DbUp (NuGet, SQL Server)
- veritas - A web application for social groups to share contact info, calendar events, track attendance and more. (Rails, jQuery, MySQL)
- vistaicm-server - A Node.js app that works with the VISTA-ICM module to control VISTA (10/15/20/21/50/128/250) alarm panels
- openbank - A friendly REST service wrapper for OFX bank servers (Nancy, C#, PhantomJS, CasperJS)
- Bento Budget - Envelope based budgeting web application (Rails, MySQL, jQuery)
- ansible-rails - Ansible playbooks for provisioning and depoying to a Rails webserver
- jenkins-neptune-theme - A Jenkins style theme
- picasawebsync - Synchronizes local photos and videos to online Picasa Web Albums (C#)
- pedamorf - A PDF conversion server for Windows that supports documents, text, images, html and urls (C#, WCF, Windows Service, wkhtmltopdf)
For a complete list, check out my GitHub Repositories.